I was foolish.
I was disobedient.
I was deceived.
I was enslaved to various lusts and pleasures.
I was spending my life in malice and I was hateful.
But the kindness of God the Father and His love for me appeared.
He
saved me, but not on the basis of deeds which I have done in
righteousness, but according to His mercy, by the washing of
regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit, whom He poured out upon me
richly through Jesus Christ my Savior, so that being justified by His
grace I would be made a heir according to the hope of eternal life.
All
the praise and glory in thanksgiving to my Triune Almighty God the
Father, Almighty God the Son Jesus Christ my Lord, Savior and soon
coming King and the Almighty God the Holy Ghost my Comforter, guide into
all things and who's present with me now! ~pete the less